LNJECTER FUEL CLEANING

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

bassim

June, 11, 2013 AT 9:25 AM

I want ask that someone told me to apply lnjecter cleaner directly to full tank through fuel tank opening, does it realy clean and help to increase mpg of car and performance. Is there any harm from this.
And If I can use, is there difference between hybrid and non hybrid car cleaners. What type of cleaner you recommed to put in fuel tank. Thanx

June, 11, 2013 AT 12:01 PM

Your vehicle is too new for you to worry about this.

Parts stores would have a vast range of such products and those reputable brands should not be any problem. It is not going to improve on performance nor mileage unless the injectors are dirty.

nicome

July, 16, 2013 AT 11:04 PM

It"s more for preventative maintenance to KEEP your injectors clean. So it doesn't hurt anything.
But if they are dirty and you want to get them clean again. Your wasting your money.

July, 17, 2013 AT 5:15 AM

The number of vehicles I have seen having injector problems are almost nil so I would say adding such additives are a waste of money, unless the fuel you are using are not as good as what we have over here.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Replacement
 Oil Change & Filter Ford Explorer 2000-2005