Here is a guide that will show you what you are in for.
I have found some diagrams of you car. Just click the images below.
These are the removal procedures.
1. Disconnect and isolate negative battery cable.
2. Raise and support vehicle.
3. While supporting starter motor (1), remove two bolts (2) securing starter motor to transmission.
4. Lower starter motor far enough to access and remove nut (1) securing battery cable to starter solenoid B(+) terminal stud. Always support starter motor during this process. Do not let starter motor hang from wire harness.
5. Remove battery cable at starter.
6. Disconnect solenoid terminal wire harness connector from starter solenoid.
7. Remove starter motor.
Please let us know happens so it will help others.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, August 24th, 2012 AT 2:01 PM