CAR WONT START NO CLICKING. HELP???

2009 Hyundai Sonata

sammy_styles

August, 28, 2012 AT 1:53 PM

I turn the key in the ignition and it wont start. I have ants in the engine right now. Idk if thats the problem. When I leave the key in the "ON" position three lights come on the engine light (Not the check engine light), The oil pressure light, and the battery light. There isnt a single sound coming from the engine at all. All the lights turn on. Radio works fine. It just wont move anywhere. I dont know anything about cars and have kids I need to take to school. Is there anything I can do as a quick fix?

Jacobandnickolas

August, 28, 2012 AT 2:55 PM

Check to see if there is power to the starter. IF there is, the starter is most likely bad. Also, check the starter relay.

sammy_styles

August, 28, 2012 AT 3:47 PM

I have no idea how to even do that : / if I don't hear any noise when I turn it on what. Does that mean? I also looked into the circuit board and there are ants running around all over the place. Does that mean anything?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe