CAR WONT START NO CLICKING. HELP???

• sammy_styles
  • 2009 Hyundai Sonata

I turn the key in the ignition and it wont start. I have ants in the engine right now. Idk if thats the problem. When I leave the key in the "ON" position three lights come on the engine light (Not the check engine light), The oil pressure light, and the battery light. There isnt a single sound coming from the engine at all. All the lights turn on. Radio works fine. It just wont move anywhere. I dont know anything about cars and have kids I need to take to school. Is there anything I can do as a quick fix?

Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 AT 1:53 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

Check to see if there is power to the starter. IF there is, the starter is most likely bad. Also, check the starter relay.

Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 AT 2:55 PM
  • sammy_styles

I have no idea how to even do that : / if I don't hear any noise when I turn it on what. Does that mean? I also looked into the circuit board and there are ants running around all over the place. Does that mean anything?

Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 AT 3:47 PM