The filter is part of the fuel pump assembly.
It is located in the fuel tank itself. The fuel pump will need to be removed to gain access.
FUEL SENDER & FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the fuel tank cap to lower the fuel tank's internal pressure.
2. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the fuel pump connector, then remove the fuel feed and return line from the fuel pump assembly.
ImageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
3. Remove the fuel pump installation screws, then remove the fuel pump assembly from the fuel tank.
4. Remove the fuel sender & fuel filter from the fuel pump assembly.
5. Inspect and replace, if necessary.
Saturday, May 8th, 2021 AT 10:11 AM