2009 Chevrolet Aveo A/C problems

RAY21458
  • 2009 CHEVROLET AVEO
A/c is blowing hot air. Check low side with gauges and pressure seems fine. Clutch seems to be working. Someone told me to check the low cutoff switch and see if it was working. Dont know where to look. If I had a picture or diagram of the routing of the a/c system than maybe I could find it. It gets hot riding without any a/c. I have checked online and there seems to be alot of problems with the a/c compressors with these cars. I think that chevy should recall the a/c compressors and replace them free.
Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 3:54 PM

If the AC clutch is engaging, it should be working. Have you checked the blend air door to see if it is working properly? If it is stuck or not working, you may just be getting heat.
+1
Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 7:44 PM
RAY21458
Lines are not sweating under the hood. Will check blend air door and see if it starts working. Thank you for your help. It stinks when things quit working.
-1
Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 7:51 PM
I understand. Let me know what you find.
-2
Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 8:14 PM