SERVICE STABILITY CONTROL SERVICE TRACTION ...

2008 Suzuki XL7

papamurph

November, 12, 2012 AT 8:30 PM

Service Stability Control, Service Traction Control, All Wheel Drive Off and Check Engine lights are all flashing. Code reads Camshaft/Crankshaft sensor.

What does this mean and how do I fix it.

November, 13, 2012 AT 12:35 AM

Thats for the engine but there are other codes for the other systems. Cam sensor code has nothing to do with other issues.

What is the code?

khamlett

November, 28, 2012 AT 4:49 PM

I had this warning this morning. It happened last year too, I took it to the mechanic and was told the power steering pump needed replaced. So I did that but it has apparently not taken care of the problem. When the warning came on this morning it also said "reducing engine power" then the engine started chugging/hesitating slightly. Could this have anything to do at all with the air in one of the tires being low? That warning light was also on. Please help! I can't afford to replace another part that doesn't need to be replaced. Where should I start? What should I expect?

Thanks!

Wonder How Traction Control Works?
ABS Computer Replacement