2008 Chevrolet Suburban park assist service message/ onstar

ALEXIONFITZ2976
  • 2008 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
I was listen to the radio it was a aftermarket touch screen it always cut off every now and then I was in the process to replace it out with a name brand instead of a off brand this problem has been going on and off for a year anyway my radio started cutting off and on by itself then all of a sudden my park assist light stays on blinks every now and then and when I put it in reverse a red light is solid red but what puzzles me is I wanted to contact onstar to diagnose the problem and it wont work no customer service or no calls in or out is all that connected together before I go to dealership? Please help
Sunday, February 22nd, 2015 AT 5:05 PM

DR LOOT
Everyone is having a lot of electrical problems with these 2008 suburbans, I would check the battery terminals make sure they are clean, have the battery tested, nowadays the batteries are made in China and they are no good after three years, checked the alternator make sure all the connections are tight.
Sunday, February 22nd, 2015 AT 6:55 PM