• Tiny
  • VFRizzo
  • 2006 Toyota Camry
  • 4 CYL
  • FWD
  • automatic

I have a 2006 Toyota Camry SE and I went to replace the cabin air filter and the Recirculation Damper (I think thats what its called. Is a plastic part 4"x 6" with foam on both sides) was just laying inside on top of the filter. It appears to be broken off at the end where the servo connects to it but I cant seem to find one of these anywhere online nor can I find a part number on this thing. Also I am guessing the only way to replace it is to remove the blower fan and assembly. Any help would be appreciated as I am to the point of pulling out hair. Thanks

Do you
have the same problem?
Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 AT 12:01 AM

1 Reply

  • Tiny
  • KHLow2008
  • Expert
  • 41,994 posts

To replace the part, you would need to remove the blower housing. There are no service part listed for the door and most likely it comes as an assy with the housing.

Was this
Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 AT 3:13 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions