My car keeps on overheating

BISHOPHEALINGSCHOOL
  • 2006 OPEL CORSA

My car keeps on overheating. I bought a new fan and it was directly connected to the power so that it starts with the car. The overheating seems to go up all the time.
what do I have to do now?

Friday, November 16th, 2012 AT 2:21 PM

Check for an internla pressure leak like a h ead gasket, look for oil in antifreeze and when engine warm check radiator for cold spots if there are cold spots the rad is bad. We have no info for this car other than that. Also check yoru thermostat.

Friday, November 16th, 2012 AT 2:24 PM
BISHOPHEALINGSCHOOL

On the fuse box i'm failing to see which fuse is for what. May u please forward me the sketch of the fuse box for corsa club 1.4 2006 model

Friday, November 16th, 2012 AT 2:37 PM

Like I said in last post we don 't have info for that car. However opel is gm of europe an d the fuses may be listed on the underside of fuse box cover. You cold have an intenal leak causing the overheating as well that's why I said to pressure check. Why do you want to check the fuse? You said the fan works.

Friday, November 16th, 2012 AT 2:42 PM