DIFFICULTY STARTING THE CAR

2005 Volkswagen

eoshafi

November, 15, 2010 AT 7:13 PM

I have a VW Gol of year 2005 and I am having a problem with starting it. When I start it in the very morning or after a long while, it switches on immediately while if I have walked a bit, switch off, I have difficulties in switching it on again. The same thing happens if I take a long trip, switch it off. And immediately want to switch on. It has the same problem. Kind of noise. I can switch it after 3 or 4 attempts.

mhpautos

November, 16, 2010 AT 5:55 AM

Are you referring to the car not cranking over on the key? Or is it cranking and not starting, I will also need the engine type & size.

eoshafi

November, 16, 2010 AT 6:18 AM

The car has difficulties in switching on when I hit the key to the position 'turn on'. I have to try this 3 or 4 times when I try to switch my car on after a short/long trip. When left for for more than 3 o4 hours, it switches on immediately. The problem persists only when I try to switch it on immediately after I have driven and stopped. My engine size is 1000 cc. I have recently changed the battery and now I have a new one so probably it's not that. I also cleaned the connections. The problem persists. Thank you for your patience.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe