My car vibrates when AC is turned on and right.

ANONYMOUS
  • 2005 HONDA ACCORD

My car vibrates when ac is turned on and right when I put it in gear even vibrates more?

Tuesday, December 18th, 2012 AT 12:18 AM

DRCRANKNWRENCH

The Idle Air Control Valve IACV is probably bad. It keeps the idle steady when loads on the engine change. If it is not that I would suspect dirty injectors or a fuel system problem.
Try running a high quality fuel system cleaner such as BG44K. No other fuel system cleaner is going to fix issues like BG will. You will have to go to a car dealership to get it and it is $20 a bottle. I would suggest two bottles each on a full tank. You might experience some odd engine behaviour until you have ran a full third tank of gas as depsoits are being removed and it takes osme time for the computer to re-adjust things. You might check your oil after using it too because it can remove so much sludge you might need to change the oil.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, December 18th, 2012 AT 1:26 AM