Did you do a Passlock relearn?
Thirty minute re-learn procedure:
1. Turn "on" the ignition, with the engine "off".
2. Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to "on" (vehicle will not start).
3. Observe the security telltale, after approximately ten minutes the telltale will turn "off".
4. Turn "off" the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes ( the vehicle is now ready to relearn the Pass-lock Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from off to crank).
The vehicle learns the Passlock Sensor Data Code and/or password on the next ignition switch transition from off to crank. You must turn the ignition off before attempting to start the vehicle.
6. Start the engine (the vehicle has now learned the Passlock Sensor Data Code and/or password).
7. With a scan tool, clear any DTCs if desired (history DTCs will self clear after one hundred ignition cycles).
Saturday, April 30th, 2011 AT 10:37 PM