BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
Camshaft Position Sensor Cmp
I AM TRYING TO FIND WHERE THE CAMSHAFT POSITION ...
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
March, 30, 2013 AT 7:38 PM
I am trying to find where the camshaft position sensor is located at. Thanks for your time hope you guys can help me out!
FOUND 1645 RELATED QUESTIONS
Cam Shaft Position Sensor
March, 31, 2013 AT 2:57 PM
CAMSHAFT POSITION (CMP) SENSOR REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the coolant recovery reservoir.
2. Remove the drive belt.
3. Disconnect the electrical connector (2) from the camshaft position sensor (1).
4. Remove the camshaft position sensor bolt.
5. Remove the camshaft position sensor from the engine front cover.
1. Install the camshaft position sensor to the engine front cover.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Note in Service Precautions.
2. Install the camshaft position sensor bolt.
Tighten the bolt to 10 N.M (89 lb in).
3. Connect the electrical connector (2) to the camshaft position sensor (1).
4. Install the drive belt.
5. Install the coolant recovery reservoir.
to post a reply.
P0341 Camshaft Position Sensor And P0336 ...
My 96 olds cierra has two codes coming up till recently i just ignored it it just started to idle hard and stalled twice on idle i f
Cam Shaft Position Sensor On 7.3 Litre ...
I have a 1999 ford f 250 superduty fourwheel drive pickup with a 7 3 litre powerstroke diesel engine i have 199 990 miles on the engi
No Power To Crank And Cam Sensor
When tried to start the vehicle i got no spark after testing all sensors and coil packs i found no power to crank and cam sensors teste
Code Read Retrieval/Clear - Dodge Stratus
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Step by Step video GMC Yukon XL 2000-2006
Read Codes Like a Pro
How to gather codes Ford Explorer
Check Engine Light On? This Is How A Pros Reads Trouble Codes
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Honda Civic
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.