2004 Honda Element cylinder 2 misfire

IRA14
  • 2004 HONDA ELEMENT
The code that keeps coming up is for a cylinder 2 misfire we have changed the plugs the coil pack have done a fuel injection cleaning moves fuel injectors move going to pack and spark plugs and still get a cylinder 2 misfire did a completeRebuild of the top and do too a blown gasket in September everything has been fine and now this week I am having all these problems what else can I do then use c4
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 8:31 PM

SATURNTECH9
Is it a constant missfire?
-2
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:04 PM
IRA14
No matter what we turn around change switch back and forth it will always have a cylinder 2 misfire so yes constant
-1
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:24 PM
SATURNTECH9
Do a compression test on all the cylinders and let me know the readings?
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:28 PM
IRA14
We did a compression check in September and that is when we had that is when I had the top end rebuild and machine there were no cracks in the head there was a messed up gasket so all my water was in the oil we will do another one tomorrow and I will get it to you at that point it'll be after 9 a.M. Thank you so much
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:31 PM
SATURNTECH9
Your welcome keep me posted.
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:34 PM
IRA14
Compression check was good an all 4
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 AT 10:12 AM
IRA14
Did u get the last message
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 AT 3:30 PM
IRA14
I have not got an answer
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 AT 8:40 PM
SATURNTECH9
Yeah iam here I work full time at a job and work after work on peoples cars. Also had to go shopping for my church tonight so cant always get right back to you. What were the compression readings you didnt post them?So you have a nice blue spark to the number 2 cylinder?Also do you have injector pulse to the number 2 injector?
+1
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 AT 8:49 PM
IRA14
Don't no the #s Just no that it past then we went through the hole electronic system all the senders are new too now I think we are going to open the valve cover and check the v tec on the in side
Friday, May 9th, 2014 AT 5:55 AM
SATURNTECH9
What does the electronic system have to do with checking the compression with a compression tester?Your all over the place lets start with the basics. Compression readings and injector pulse?
-1
Friday, May 9th, 2014 AT 12:13 PM
IRA14
We have gone through everything I'm hoping that it's not easy you the check engine light keeps coming on is there any way you can call me and we can discuss this on the phone if so my phone number is 661 433 2006 I'm starting to get frustrated with all the money I spent I'm troubleshooting I'm not sure how to explain when I type it's easier to just talk
-1
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 AT 7:17 AM
SATURNTECH9
I dont call people iam sorry so did you do a compression test with a compression tester? If so what were the reading?Also have you checked for injector pulse on number 2 cylinder?
-1
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 AT 9:07 PM