Cylinder 2 misfire

IRA14
  • 2004 HONDA ELEMENT
The code that keeps coming up is for a cylinder 2 misfire we have changed the plugs the coil pack have done a fuel injection cleaning moves fuel injectors move going to pack and spark plugs and still get a cylinder 2 misfire did a complete Rebuild of the top and do too a blown gasket in September everything has been fine and now this week I am having all these problems what else can I do then use c4. No matter what we turn around change switch back and forth it will always have a cylinder 2 misfire so yes constant
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 8:31 PM

SATURNTECH9
Do a compression test on all the cylinders and let me know the readings?
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:28 PM
IRA14
We did a compression check in September and that is when we had that is when I had the top end rebuild and machine there were no cracks in the head there was a messed up gasket so all my water was in the oil we will do another one tomorrow and I will get it to you at that point it'll be after 9 a.M. Thank you so much
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:31 PM
SATURNTECH9
Your welcome keep me posted.
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 AT 9:34 PM
IRA14
Compression check was good an all 4
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 AT 10:12 AM
SATURNTECH9
What were the compression readings you didnt post them?So you have a nice blue spark to the number 2 cylinder?Also do you have injector pulse to the number 2 injector?
+1
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 AT 8:49 PM
IRA14
Don't no the #s Just no that it past then we went through the hole electronic system all the senders are new too now I think we are going to open the valve cover and check the v tec on the in side
Friday, May 9th, 2014 AT 5:55 AM
SATURNTECH9
What does the electronic system have to do with checking the compression with a compression tester?Your all over the place lets start with the basics. Compression readings and injector pulse?
-1
Friday, May 9th, 2014 AT 12:13 PM
IRA14
I took it to a shop and they did a leak down test and found #1 cylinder had a leaking intake valve which caused the #2 misfire. Had to pull the heads off cost me $1400.00 just thought you should know.
-1
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 AT 7:17 AM
SATURNTECH9
Glad you could get it fixed, that kind of problem can be tough. Please use 2CarPros anytime we are here to help

Cheers
-1
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 AT 9:07 PM