REAR LIFT.

2004 Dodge Ram

jesus905

September, 25, 2013 AT 10:35 PM

I was just wondering if airbag suspensions will add a 1inch lift to the rear instead of me getting blocks to get that 1 inch lift on the back. Also what do you suggest, the blocks or the airbag suspension? I feel like airbags would be better if they do give me that 1 inch lift on the back that I desire.

caradiodoc

September, 26, 2013 AT 12:55 AM

You're the third person in three days to want to do this. Rather than retype everything yet again, start by checking this post:

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2008-chevrolet-silverado-lift-kit

I just finished helping a friend install new air bags on a 2011 Dodge Mega Cab that he extended the frame so he could put an 8' box on it. At 20 pounds of air pressure, it raised the truck about 1/8". Their purpose is to improve ride quality when fully-loaded. This is the second truck he put the bags on and he really likes them, but he isn't trying to alter ride height. Thanks to my training and experience, he knows better.

Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Leaf-Spring Squeak Repair - All Cars
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Replace Tie Rod End