All power windows do not work started in rear passenger side window now all do not work

WEST201
  • 2003 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER

I replaced master switch drivers door, fuse under dash circuit breaker under hood

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 8:14 PM

WEST201

I will donate a nice donation if solution works, previously been ripped off so skeptical sorry nothing personal

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 8:18 PM
SATURNTECH9

Do you have a mulitimeter to do some testing?We need to trouble shoot this problem to find it.

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 8:21 PM
WEST201

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 8:26 PM
SATURNTECH9

Alright left side of engine compartment drivers side at the fender apron in the fuse box see if fuse number 6 60amp has power to both sides. Also behind the left side of the dash in the fuse box fuse number 17 15amp see if there is power to both sides of that fuse. Let me know what you find.

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 8:39 PM
WEST201

Yes power to both

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 9:30 PM
SATURNTECH9

Ok behind the left side of the dash there will be a light blue wire with a black stripe coming out of thr fuse box it should have power with the key the run position.

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 9:41 PM
WEST201

Yes it has power

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 9:47 PM
SATURNTECH9

Now key in the run position go to the master window switch on the drivers door see if the light blue wire with a black stripe has power going into the switch?

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 10:16 PM
WEST201

Are you stumped too

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 10:17 PM
WEST201

Yes there ias power on both ends of the wire

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 10:30 PM
WEST201

Please help

Friday, July 13th, 2012 AT 10:50 PM
SATURNTECH9

Please understand the moderators on this website answer questions in our spare time so we dont always get right back to you. So now key in the run position at the drivers master window switcb with the passenger front window switch in the up position you should have power on the white wire with a yellow stripe. Same switch down position tan wire with a light blue stripe should have power.

Saturday, July 14th, 2012 AT 4:06 AM
MARK MAKAREWICH

Hey there Saturn Tech I'm having the same problem I have tested and have power up to the blue wire with the black stripe on it going into the master switch on the driver side
I don't have power to both sides starting back at the 60 amp fuse underneath the hood my tester light only comes on when I touch one side

Friday, June 30th, 2017 AT 10:08 AM
SATURNTECH9

I really need you to start your own question it's way too confusing for the people going back and fourth answering the questions and the other users looking for answers to have more then one question per post. Even if it's a similar question. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Friday, June 30th, 2017 AT 1:12 PM