DRIVERS SEAT LINCOLN AVIATOR WONT WORK.

• thtravel
  • 2003 Lincoln Aviator

The drivers seat wont work and I found two fused, one under the dash and one under the hood and both are good. Are there any other fuses or a realay? Any suggestions on what to check next? If someone can help I will be happy to make a donation.

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 AT 7:56 PM

• rasmataz

Your possibility here could be if both fuses are good are the driver side climate controlled seat module in bottom of driver's seat and the driver's side climate controlled seat switch inside left front door

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 AT 8:27 PM
  • thtravel

The car doesnt have climate controlled seats, but from what I was reading in the service repair manual that did seem like DSM was the next part to check. All the other switches work and I was jus trying to make sure that there wasnt another fuse or relay before I have to take it to the shop. Thanks for your assistance.

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 AT 8:32 PM
  • rasmataz

Mit1 the auto references we use says it has a climate controlled seats-sorry if its not good enough-Good Luck

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 AT 8:36 PM