DOOR DONT WORK

2002 GMC Yukon

immurillo2

July, 14, 2012 AT 3:39 PM

All four doors n lift door in the back don't open with the button on the key panel to set off alarm n open m lock. Same thing with the inside of the car to unlock n lock it does not work. You can hear the switch work it just does nothing it stared with one n now all off them. We had the after market security system remove along time ago by the dealership do to not working. So it's not that. The dealership said its a $50 part per door but would not tell me what part so I can have my friend do it because it was going to be over 3gran to fix with labor. Can you help I go to school at night n have four kids that I want to get in n out of the car

Heater Door Won't Open

Rear Door Will Not Open

saturntech9

July, 14, 2012 AT 4:20 PM

So each door stopped working one at a time?If so sounds like the door lock actuators went bad one at time.

immurillo2

July, 14, 2012 AT 6:37 PM

So I need to replace a total of five of them n they are located on each door correct or is it just one in is it under the hood

saturntech9

July, 15, 2012 AT 8:47 PM

There is one in each door but you will have to make sure you check for power and ground to each actuator to make sure there bad.

Window Switch Replacement and Test
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner