HIGH PRESSURE REGULATOR

• irene1906
  • 2001 Nissan Cedric

I would like to know the location of high fuel pressure regulator in my 2001 nissan cedric vq25dd engine. I am just confusing with the fuel pump which installs in the fuel tank. I don't know exactly that the high pressure regulator is attached in engine or in fuel tank. If possible, I would like to get the drawing or picture of high pressure regulator.
Last week, when my mechanic checked the engine, it had got an error code (P1232). When I checked the description of error code in online, I found out that it is the failure of high pressure regulator.

Eagerly looking forward your soonest reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, July 12th, 2012 AT 10:02 AM

• hmac300

We don't have info for this car if it is a fuel injected car the regulator should either be right on the end of the fuel railor near it. They normally have a small vacuum line going to it. If it's a diesel ican't tel lyou as i'm not familiar with those vehicles

Thursday, July 12th, 2012 AT 5:35 PM
  • irene1906

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Thursday, July 12th, 2012 AT 6:03 PM