WHATS MEAN P 1232 PRESSURE REGULATOR AND I WENT ...

1999 Nissan Cedric

aung

July, 4, 2011 AT 4:48 AM

What's mean P 1232 Pressure Regulator and I went to see the image of pressure regulator nissan cedric 1999.

mhpautos

July, 4, 2011 AT 5:27 AM

P1232 DescriptionThe PCM monitors the low speed fuel pump (LFP) primary circuit output from the PCM. The test fails if: the LFP circuit is commanded ON (grounded), and excessive current draw is detected on the LFP circuit; or, the LFP circuit is commanded OFF, and voltage is not detected on the LFP circuit. The PCM expects to detect VPWR voltage through the low speed fuel pump relay coil to the LFP circuit. Symptoms- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)Possible Causes Open or shorted low fuel pump (LFP) circuit.

Open VPWR to the low speed fuel pump relay.

Damaged low speed fuel pump relay.

Damaged PCM.

Possible Solution An open circuit or short to ground can only be detected with the low speed fuel pump.

A short to power can only be detected with the low speed fuel pump commanded ON.

During the KOEO and KOER self-test, the low speed fuel pump output command is cycled on and off.

Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang