BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
Crankshaft Position Sensor Cks
2001 FORD ESCORT
2001 Ford Escort
Were is the crankshaft sensor on a 2001 ford escort
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011 AT 1:35 AM
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Raise the vehicle; refer to Maintenance/Service and Repair.
3. Remove the exhaust manifold.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP Sensor).
5. Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
O Remove the bolt.
O Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
1. Lubricate the O-ring lightly with engine oil XO-5W30-QSP or equivalent meeting Ford specification WSS-M2C153-G and the API Certification Mark.
NOTE: Inspect the O-ring for damage; replace if required.
2. Follow the removal procedure in reverse order.
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011 AT 2:03 AM
to post a reply.
Crankshaft Sensor Out Try To Replaxep
I am trying to replace the crankshaft and i know that basicly what needs to be done to complete this replacement however i have looke
Locate Crankshaft Position Sensor
I looked on the upper left rear of engine on cylinder head for the crankshaft position sensor and was unable to find it on a 95 ford co
Where Is The Crankshaft Position Sensor Located ...
Hello on my car i have obd code p0336 (crankshaft position sensor a circuit range performance) is this sensor located inside engine o
2008 Ford Taurus Crankshaft Position Sensor ...
Where is it located under the hood any pics will be great thanks
Found 697 related questions
I Have A 2003 Ford Zx2 I'm Needing To Kn
ow Where The Cranksh
2003 Ford Escort Crankshaft Sensor
Manuals and Instructions
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Need To Replace Your Crankshaft Sensor? See How The Pros Do It
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Car Not Starting? Fix It Yourself With These Easy Steps
Read Codes Like a Pro
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.