1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Raise the vehicle; refer to Maintenance/Service and Repair.
3. Remove the exhaust manifold.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP Sensor).
5. Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
O Remove the bolt.
O Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
1. Lubricate the O-ring lightly with engine oil XO-5W30-QSP or equivalent meeting Ford specification WSS-M2C153-G and the API Certification Mark.
NOTE: Inspect the O-ring for damage; replace if required.
2. Follow the removal procedure in reverse order.
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011 AT 2:03 AM