BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
Crankshaft Position Sensor Cks
WERE IS THE CRANKSHAFT SENSOR ON A 2001 FORD ...
2001 Ford Escort
March, 8, 2011 AT 1:35 AM
Were is the crankshaft sensor on a 2001 ford escort
FOUND 693 RELATED QUESTIONS
Crank Position Sensor P0351,p0352,p0500,
Locate Crankshaft Position Sensor
March, 8, 2011 AT 2:03 AM
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Raise the vehicle; refer to Maintenance/Service and Repair.
3. Remove the exhaust manifold.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP Sensor).
5. Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
O Remove the bolt.
O Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
1. Lubricate the O-ring lightly with engine oil XO-5W30-QSP or equivalent meeting Ford specification WSS-M2C153-G and the API Certification Mark.
NOTE: Inspect the O-ring for damage; replace if required.
2. Follow the removal procedure in reverse order.
to post a reply.
Where Is Crankshaft Position Sensor On
My daughters 1991 transport 3 1 liter couple months ago ignition control module went bad and replaced worked for 2 months and suddenl
Where Is Crankshaft Position Sensor L
Engine performance problem 1999 cadillac deville v8 front wheel drive automatic 119 00 miles where is crankshaft position sensor l
T&c, 3.8l, Crankshaft Position Sensor Location
I have my van opened up right now and having a hard time locating the crankshaft position sensor to replace it possibly have any phot
Need To Replace Your Crankshaft Sensor? See How The Pros Do It
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Engine Not Starting? Fix It Yourself Like The Pros
Code Read Retrieval/Clear Honda Civic
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.