BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
Crankshaft Position Sensor Cks
2001 FORD ESCORT
2001 Ford Escort
Were is the crankshaft sensor on a 2001 ford escort
have the same problem?
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011 AT 1:35 AM
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Raise the vehicle; refer to Maintenance/Service and Repair.
3. Remove the exhaust manifold.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP Sensor).
5. Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
O Remove the bolt.
O Remove the crankshaft position sensor.
1. Lubricate the O-ring lightly with engine oil XO-5W30-QSP or equivalent meeting Ford specification WSS-M2C153-G and the API Certification Mark.
NOTE: Inspect the O-ring for damage; replace if required.
2. Follow the removal procedure in reverse order.
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011 AT 2:03 AM
to post a reply.
Crankshaft Sensor Out Try To Replaxep
I am trying to replace the crankshaft, and I know that basicly what needs to be done to complete this replacement however I have looke
Locate Crankshaft Position Sensor
I looked on the upper left rear of engine on cylinder head for the crankshaft position sensor and was unable to find it on a 95 ford co
Crankshaft Position Sensor Location
Where is the crankshaft position sensor located on 1995 f150
Where Is The Crankshaft Position Sensor Located ...
Hello, on my car I have obd code p0336 (crankshaft position sensor a circuit range performance). Is this sensor located inside engine o
Found 701 related questions
I Have A 2003 Ford Zx2 I'm Needing To Kn
ow Where The Cranksh
2003 Ford Escort Crankshaft Sensor
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Need To Replace Your Crankshaft Sensor? See How The Pros Do It
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.