I HAVE A 2001 SUBURBAN APPR

2001 Chevrolet Suburban

Anonymous

March, 1, 2013 AT 8:24 PM

I have a 2001 Suburban appr. 199,999 miles and the air is not coming out of the front vents but out of the side vents and the defroster. How can I fix this problem?

trujcr

March, 2, 2013 AT 10:41 PM

I have a problem with the motor for my suburban and it stems from this motor that I believe tells which vents to use when the controls are used by us to tell the truck which we would like.

It seems from my understanding that this is controlled from a part in the top of the steering wheel area under the area that shows your mileage. Maybe it went out and needs to be replaced. Mine gets stuck but still works, so I know I have to get mine replaced I just havent done it yet. Hope that leads to a possible fix for you.

trujcr

March, 2, 2013 AT 10:43 PM

I may have misused the term "motor" but that is what I assume that part is considering that mine gets stuck and I can hear the click in the back of the steering wheel area.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement