I bought this car with no remote

ANONYMOUS
  • 2000 INFINITI G20
  • 165 MILES

I bought this car with no remote. I had trouble with the battery going dead and had to jump off for a few days. Well the last time I jumped it off the alarm went off. I turned it off using the key in the drivers door. I went the next day and bought a new battery and installed. Now I have power but will not start. The engine will turn over but I don't hear the fuel prime. How do I reset the fuel injection?

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 AT 5:00 AM

Check and test fuse no.17 15amp in the fuse block this is the one that powers the fuel pump and fuel pump relay at center of dash-

Do this direct battery voltage to the fuel pump wiring connector black and yellow and see if the pump works-let me know

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 AT 5:44 AM

I'd start by checking the fuses inside and under the hood. It's getting pretty common for them to blow from the surge when connecting the battery.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Monday, October 22nd, 2012 AT 5:49 AM