1. Raise and support vehicle. Release parking brake. Remove wheel assembly. Remove dust cap and wheel bearing nut. Remove brake drum and outer bearing (except models with disc brakes).
2. On models with disc brakes, remove wheel bearing nut and washer (if equipped). Remove caliper and disc. Remove hub and bearing
3. On models with drum brakes, pry grease seal from brake drum. Remove inner bearing. If outer bearing races require removal, use a brass drift and hammer to remove bearing races from brake drum.
1. Install outer bearing races in brake drum. Ensure races are fully seated. Pack wheel bearings and center of brake drum with grease. Install inner bearing and grease seal. Apply grease to seal lip.
2. On models with drum brakes, install brake drum, outer bearing, washer (if equipped) and nut. On models with disc brakes, install hub, washer and wheel bearing nut. Crimp wheel bearing nut into axle groove after tightening to specification.