2000 Dodge Caravan Won't start

HALL5108
  • 2000 DODGE CARAVAN
When you turn key to start, you hear the relays clicking but starter won't activate. Removed starter and rebuilt solenoid, didn't help. Replaced starter, it cranked once but didn't start and hasn't cranked since.I've checked the relays and fuses in the box next to the battery. Now I have people saying it's in the PCM(?) Or something called the Sentry Key Immobilizer Module.I live 25 miles outside of Pueblo, Co so I'm stuck out here. Can you please point me in the right direction?
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 6:31 AM

Try resetting your security system first if no manual look online, I think you lock then unlock the door on these not sure. If it still won't start it may be a security issue or a starter relay underhood if battery is in good shape
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 7:49 AM
HALL5108
Resetting security system didn't solve problem. The starter relay is OK. Battery is fully charged.I also checked to see if was throwing codes. None. How many different things can keep this car from starting? Is there anyway to pin point the problem or do I need to have it towed to the Dodge dealer in Pueblo?
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 8:45 AM
Check the items in pic, mightbe the relay isn't making good contact or a fuse box problem. One other thing if you have a hammer or something like it have an assistant try to start it an dhit the body of the starter. If the vehicle starts then the starter is bad. The at least you could drive to Pueblo or if it doesn't then it will need a tow
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 9:30 AM
HALL5108
I'm sorry, what picture?
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 11:17 AM
Sorry I forgot to put it in
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 12:22 PM
HALL5108
Well I took the dash apart so I could get to those other fuses/relays. Didn't find anything wrong but now I can't pull the key out of the ignition? What's up with that/
Friday, July 25th, 2014 AT 4:40 PM
You'll have to have a pro fix that the rod in ignition is out of time with key heres another thing in worst case call a locksmith.
Pb blaster and lots praying. It possibly will come on. Try a new key from sustomer. Lock smith will possibly say bad key. Had many jeeps and dodge like this!
Saturday, July 26th, 2014 AT 6:18 AM