BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
2000 Chrysler Town and Country
July, 3, 2011 AT 1:36 PM
Can anybody tell me how to get the evaporator coil out of a 2000 town an country van
FOUND 7639 RELATED QUESTIONS
A/c 02 L 300
Ac Will Not Turn On!!!
July, 3, 2011 AT 4:09 PM
Removal & Installation (Main Unit)
1. Set parking brake and disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Discharge A/C system, using approved refrigerant recovery/recycling equipment.
3. Remove wiper module.
4. Pinch off rear heater hoses (if equipped).
5. Drain engine coolant.
6. Remove heater hoses from heater core and plug all openings. Remove suction and liquid lines from expansion valve.
7. Remove instrument panel.
8. Remove heater ducts.
9. Disconnect 2 upper mounts from upper reinforcement and lower mount from tunnel.
10. Remove 3 nuts securing A/C-heater unit to dash panel. See Fig. 19.
11. Disconnect A/C-heater unit wiring harness connector.
12. Pull A/C-heater unit rearward until studs clear dash panel. Lower A/C-heater unit and remove from vehicle.
13. To install, reverse removal procedure. Install new "O" rings on A/C lines. Evacuate and charge A/C system. Perform calibration test procedure.
to post a reply.
Although the main heater and defroster relays appear to be working well and have power (both the main power and the ignition related ci
A c fan will not turn on and compressor will not engage checked v at compressor not 12 v jumped the ls switch replaced relay run p
What Auses The A/c Make A Loud Humming Sound ...
A c set at coldest has 4 speeds no noise but just on 4th speed
Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Easy Guide On Now to Replace Your AC Compressor
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Vacuum and Recharge Your Air Conditioner
Ticking Noise Under Dash? Blend Door Actuator Replacement Guide
How You Can Recharge Your Car Air Conditioner Easily
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.