BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
2000 Chrysler Town and Country
Can anybody tell me how to get the evaporator coil out of a 2000 town an country van
Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 AT 1:36 PM
Removal & Installation (Main Unit)
1. Set parking brake and disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Discharge A/C system, using approved refrigerant recovery/recycling equipment.
3. Remove wiper module.
4. Pinch off rear heater hoses (if equipped).
5. Drain engine coolant.
6. Remove heater hoses from heater core and plug all openings. Remove suction and liquid lines from expansion valve.
7. Remove instrument panel.
8. Remove heater ducts.
9. Disconnect 2 upper mounts from upper reinforcement and lower mount from tunnel.
10. Remove 3 nuts securing A/C-heater unit to dash panel. See Fig. 19.
11. Disconnect A/C-heater unit wiring harness connector.
12. Pull A/C-heater unit rearward until studs clear dash panel. Lower A/C-heater unit and remove from vehicle.
13. To install, reverse removal procedure. Install new "O" rings on A/C lines. Evacuate and charge A/C system. Perform calibration test procedure.
Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 AT 4:09 PM
to post a reply.
2000 Dodge Ram Ac Evaporator
Air conditioning problem 2000 dodge ram v8 four wheel drive automatic 126000 miles i was looking for directions for removal and re
Front A/c Works Some Days And Not S
My rear a c always works perfectly my front a c will work all day sometimes and other times not at all and some days it works off a
2006 Kia Spectra A/c Airflow Stops
Air conditioning problem 2006 kia spectra front wheel drive manual 48 000 miles we have an intermittent situation where the a c a
Front A/c Works Off And On
My rear a c works perfectly my front a c will work all day sometimes and other times not at all some days it goes back and forth fr
Found 49 related questions
Air Conditioning, Replaced The Pump Twic
e, Donèt Want To Re
2002 Chevy Astro Ac Sporadic Operation
How To Repair A Fuel Evaperation System On A Chevy Astro Van
Manuals and Instructions
Air Conditioner Vacuum and Recharge Guide and Video
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Need To Charge Your Vehicles Air Conditioner? Do It Like a Pro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
No Air Coming From The Vents? Fix It Like The Pros
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.