That cannot be done. It wouldn't be much of a theft deterrent if it could be simply disabled that easily. The system HAS to be active and working and that requires a Tech2 scan tool to be able to diagnose it. That usually means dealer.
The most common failure is the ignition lock and the sensor inside of it.
I'll give you the relearn procedure that may or may not help.
PASSLOCK 10 MINUTE RELEARN
Time required, approximately 10 minutes:
1. Insure that the battery is fully charged.
2. Use the scan tool in order to clear the DTCs.
3. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the CRANK position attempting to start the vehicle. The vehicle will start and then stall.
4. Leave the ignition switch in the ON position while observing the security indicator.
5. When the security indicator turns off, which can take up to 10 minutes, turn the ignition switch off. Wait 10 seconds.
6. The BCM and the PCM will learn the new code on the next start attempt.
Saturday, August 29th, 2020 AT 1:56 PM