1998 Lincoln Town Car burning to much gas

HALLCM81
  • 1998 LINCOLN TOWN CAR
  • 20 MILES
I have a 98 Lincoln town car that's burning way to much gas. Every miles I drive I burn about one gallon of gas. I thought it was the gas line like a leak but I checked all of the starting from the fuel neck to front of the car found nothing. I checked all the seals around the gas tank and got nothing. I also check all of the vacuum hoses. I'd did one last thing reset the dial computer in it and filled it up and that didn't seem to work as well.
Saturday, June 21st, 2014 AT 2:17 PM

Start by checking the fuel pressure with a gauge-could be injectors are hanging up
Saturday, June 21st, 2014 AT 3:43 PM
HALLCM81
Where are the injectors located. How do I check them. I forgot to mention the check engine light came on I'm going to check the man sensor and clean it today as well
Sunday, June 22nd, 2014 AT 8:03 AM
CEL ON-Run a scantool. The injectors are in the intake manifold just follow the fuel rail it will lead to it-
Sunday, June 22nd, 2014 AT 2:22 PM