I WAS DRIVING TO THE GROCERY STORE I ONLY GOT A ...

• Anonymous
  • 1998 CHEVROLET LUMINA

I was driving to the grocery store I only got a couple blocks away from my house when the car died I tried to start it it sounded like it wanted to start but it wouldn't turn over I have plenty of gas but it sounded as if I had ran out of gas then I tried to start it and it did nothing not even a noise so I got out and messed with some wires and a few things got back in the car and tried to start it and it started up I turned around and went home and now days later when I try to start it it starts up but the heater is not working my security light has also been on for quite a while I'm afraid to drive it because I'm afraid it might break down on me again what do you think the problem is

Sunday, December 9th, 2012 AT 5:51 AM

• Fixitmr

You could clean your battery connections and generally inspect wiring underhood and on engine.

Sunday, December 9th, 2012 AT 6:46 AM
  • Fixitmr

Also crank and cam sensors are know to cause stalls while driving. Check puter for codes. They dont always trip 1 though. Helps to know what motor you have.

Sunday, December 9th, 2012 AT 6:49 AM