Where is the cabin air filter located? How hard is it to get to?
have the same problem?
Monday, December 20th, 2010 AT 10:27 PM
Remove or Disconnect
1. Left sound insulator panel.
2. HVAC air filter access cover.
3. Pull first filter out using filter tab. Filters will bend to clear accelerator pedal.
4. Pull the second filter out using tab.
5. Pull the third filter out using tab.
Install or Connect
* When installing the filter care should be taken so that the filter does not become dislodged from the channel inside of the HVAC module.
1. First filter in case. Use the tab and raise the filter parallel, so that the leading edge catches on the holding rib.
O A long thin bladed screw driver may be useful in lifting the filter parallel to the HVAC module.
2. Engage the second filter in the tab of the first filter and slide it into the remaining channels of the first filter.
3. Use the tab and raise the filter parallel, so that the leading edge catches on the holding rib.
4. Engage the third filter in the tab of the first filter and slide it into the remaining channels of the second filter.
5. Fold the second filter tab down and the third filter tab up and over the second.
6. HVAC air filter cover.
7. Left sound insulator
It's pretty easy.