AUTOMOTIVE

1996 Dodge Intrepid

tiffandbj

April, 2, 2011 AT 12:40 AM

I have a dodge intrepid 1996 and dropped a screw into the engine piece and want to know where it would end up at or how to get it out?

Wiring Issue?

fixitmr

April, 2, 2011 AT 12:59 AM

You have to be more specific where you dropped it? What were you working on?

tiffandbj

April, 2, 2011 AT 1:08 AM

On changing the gaskets and went to screw the screws back on and dropped it right in that small hole thats on the top

fixitmr

April, 2, 2011 AT 2:04 AM

What gaskets, what small hole? You think we own the same car?

tiffandbj

April, 2, 2011 AT 1:03 PM

Look you dont have to be so damn rude im doing this for my boyfriend and I dont know what anything really is god and you call yourself a proffesional its sad if your having a bad day dont bother even trying to help me cause your not helping at all!

tiffandbj

April, 2, 2011 AT 1:05 PM

Thanks for your help even though you weren't any. We got it out

fixitmr

April, 2, 2011 AT 6:01 PM

Yah, a lot of women "do it for the boyfreind". Pass the buck, pain in the butt. We dont get paid to be shrinks around here but on a good day we muddle thru it.

tiffandbj

April, 2, 2011 AT 9:39 PM

Well I wasnt asking for a shrink we needed help and you all are supposed to HELP! I want my money back cause all you did was be rude I never once got help from you and I solved the problem

fixitmr

April, 3, 2011 AT 2:58 AM

See, I was a help, just not the way you wanted/expected! I helped you solve your own problem. AND, if you really cared about the situation, you would have given ACCURATE INFORMATION! Sorry mam', you want fries with that coke? And a pie maybe?

Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement Ford
Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Tahoe 2015
Engine Oil Change and Filter GMC Sierra
Engine Oil Change and Filter Toyota Tundra
Oil Change and Oil Filter Replacement VW
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford Focus
Fuel Pump Replacement
Engine Oil Change and Filter