1. Disconnect battery ground cable, then the windshield wiper housing.
2. Remove alternator belt, then the bolt holding top of alternator bracket to air intake plenum.
3. Remove alternator bracket to mounting plate bolts, then the bolt holding top of alternator to bracket.
4. Remove alternator mounting bracket, then rotate alternator toward rear of vehicle.
5. Disconnect alternator electrical connections, then remove bolt from alternator pivot bracket.
6. Remove alternator from vehicle.
7. Reverse procedure to install.
Thursday, February 17th, 2011 AT 12:27 AM