I posted a diagram of which way it come's out here is what it say's about removing it.
1. Release hood latch and open hood.
Removal/Installation Of Battery Cables
2. Disconnect battery negative cable.
3. Remove windshield wiper housing.
4. Remove accessory drive belt.
Generator Mounting Bracket
5. Remove bolt holding top of generator mount bracket to engine air intake plenum.
6. Remove bolts holding outside of generator mount bracket to generator mount plate.
7. Remove bolt holding top of generator to mount bracket.
8. Remove generator mount bracket from vehicle.
9. Rotate generator toward rear dash panel.
10. Disconnect the push-in field wire connector from back of generator.
11. Remove nut holding B+ wire terminal to back of generator.
12. Separate B+ terminal from generator.
Generator Pivot Bolt
13. Remove bolt holding bottom of generator to lower pivot bracket.
14. Remove generator from vehicle.
Friday, December 17th, 2010 AT 2:04 AM