NO START WHY IS ALL MY DASH WARNING LIGHT STAYING LIT

• Speedy8305
  • 1996 Chevrolet S-10

I changed the engine block due to a rod failure changed all sensors replaced coil packs and ignition module also changed the pcm 3x's the pcm currently is from a 96 cavalier The engine in question is a 2.2 with a 5 speed trans. I checked the nuetrel safety switch checked out good battery tested good and motor spins good but wont turn over no spark to the plugs all fuses check out good

Monday, October 24th, 2011 AT 4:41 AM

• rasmataz

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 AT 4:13 AM
  • Speedy8305

Checked ignition module its getting power, checked that wire harness had no broken wires, checked for output of power at module vehicle has new crank and cam sensor also got a pcm out of a 1996 chevy cavalier I was told that the pcm had to be reprogrammed could
that be an issue?

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 AT 2:14 PM
  • rasmataz

Could be needing reflashing

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 AT 8:17 PM