NO START WHY IS ALL MY DASH WARNING LIGHT STAYING LIT

1996 Chevrolet S-10

Speedy8305

October, 24, 2011 AT 4:41 AM

I changed the engine block due to a rod failure changed all sensors replaced coil packs and ignition module also changed the pcm 3x's the pcm currently is from a 96 cavalier The engine in question is a 2.2 with a 5 speed trans. I checked the nuetrel safety switch checked out good battery tested good and motor spins good but wont turn over no spark to the plugs all fuses check out good

October, 26, 2011 AT 4:13 AM

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Speedy8305

October, 26, 2011 AT 2:14 PM

Checked ignition module its getting power, checked that wire harness had no broken wires, checked for output of power at module vehicle has new crank and cam sensor also got a pcm out of a 1996 chevy cavalier I was told that the pcm had to be reprogrammed could
that be an issue?

October, 26, 2011 AT 8:17 PM

Could be needing reflashing

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy