1. EGR gas temperature sensor was a wrong measure of ohms, Failed. Too early 150' degree at 4 ohms reading. That must be over 300' degree at between 2-4 ohms.
2. EGR VSV was good voltage, but still not good and clog so bad inside of air flows from E to port G, Failed and stuck in holes.
3. EGR vacuum hose was all good connection hoses with all current lines.
4. Clogged EGR passage was clean all the parts done.
5. ECM was replaced at last year.
I already to order the EGR gas temp sensor, VSV switch and EGR Modulator too. Because EGR Modulator very bad cloged too. Wow, it so crazy problem of Toyota techonlogy as grasp !
Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 AT 8:23 PM