1995 CHRYSLER SEBRING WARNING LIGHT ON DASH

• psdepew
  • 1995 Chrysler Sebring

1995 Chrysler Sebring 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 215, 00 miles

Our son's car has a warning light that came on last week, looks like a half full tank with fluid in it, on the dashboard to the right of the speedometer. We have searched everything we can find with no avail as to what this light means. Do you know what it is? This car does have a bad radiator that we are about to replace, is it linked to that?

Friday, July 18th, 2008 AT 11:43 AM

• klshiel

I believe that light is actually for low coolant level. It is not unusual for the sensor to go bad, but I would check the level in the radiator and the resivoir just to be sure. Checking the other fluid levels wouldn't hurt either.

Friday, July 18th, 2008 AT 11:55 AM
  • Livin Doll

I am also have my low coolant level light coming on even though I have added antifreeze to the reservoir. Sometimes after driving 15 minutes I can smell something that makes me think something might be burning. Is it the radiator?

Thursday, September 15th, 2011 AT 11:39 AM
  • fixitmr

Smells are usually caused by leaks on hot engine parts. Have it looked at by someone familiar with cars.

Sunday, October 30th, 2011 AT 12:52 AM