Body control module

2005CHRYSLERLOVE
  • 2005 CHRYSLER SEBRING
I have a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible and the body control module is not working (told by a mechanic). I am going to buy one from the junkyard but I have to make sure that the part number matches up with the one I have in my car. I cannot figure how to take off my lower part of the dash and to take out the body control module in order for me to get the part number. How can I do this? I'm tight on money so I can't afford a new part and the labor to have someone do this for me. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Thursday, August 8th, 2013 AT 12:10 PM

It looks like you will need to take some dash pieced off to get to the BCM here is a diagram that should help you get the job done.

This module should be plug and play. Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers
Friday, August 9th, 2013 AT 7:14 AM
SONSHYNE
Did you get the problem solved, I was told I needed a bcm also. I cant afford the price of a new or old. My power windows stopped working along with the ac. Not to mention the windshield wipers, and sometimes radio. Someone please give me an at home do it yourself remedy. Im a female with no knowledge of vehicles, but I will try to do the repairs. Thanks for any assistance.
Thursday, August 15th, 2013 AT 12:23 AM
You should be able to replace the part they can be installed by anyone.
Thursday, August 15th, 2013 AT 6:17 AM
SONSHYNE
Thanks hmac300.
Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 AT 2:20 AM
TARA PARNELL RUPERT
Where is the BCM located in a 2009 Chrysler Sebring thank you
Monday, May 13th, 2019 AT 7:12 AM
KEN
2009 it is called the TIPM here are instructions on how to replace it and the location. Its easy to replace becasue it self initializes. Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 AT 1:58 PM