WHAT IS THE PROPER BLEEDING PROCEDURE FOR CLUTCH, TRANSMISSION NOT SHIFTING AT ALL.

1994 Mazda b3000

rob.kela

October, 12, 2011 AT 10:45 PM

I just replaced the slave cylnder in this truck installed a new clutch kit also, I need to know what is the proper bleeding procedure for this system. I have some cluth at the petal right now and I can see the slave cylnder moving but it feels like I should have more.

Trans Not Shifting

Not Shifting

1 IMAGE

mhpautos

October, 12, 2011 AT 11:05 PM

Hold pedal down open bleeder, with pedal on floor hold and close bleeder lift pedal, repeat several times ensuring that there is plenty of fluid in the resiviour. If pedal fails to respond you may have a faulty master as well.

rob.kela

October, 13, 2011 AT 1:14 AM

Have you ever heard of removing the master cylinder and putting it downward so the air will come out by putting a pry bar on the slave cylnder and working it back and forth. If so is this an effective way of getting this air out of the system.

mhpautos

October, 13, 2011 AT 10:26 AM

No, this will not work.