I HAVE A 1994 GMC SAFARI VAN

• TimHendry
  • 1994 GMC Safari
  • automatic

I have a 1994 gmc safari van. It stoped running on me 1 day. I lost the fuel pump inside lights head lights and horn all in 1 shot. I asked the local dealer they told me that non are related alto I found out other wise. They are all on the same cercuit. I found a broken oil pressure switch I replaced it. Still no juice getting to the fuel pump. I tracked down the 4 fuseable links under the hood going in to the firewall. As u look at the wire harness on the wall the 1, 2 and 4th from the left side have juice on both sides. The 3rd 1 has no juice, I did check it is good just no juice. It goes inside to a single wire clip turns from red to a orange wire runs down and under my carpet.

Can You Help Please,

Tks,
Tim

Saturday, March 19th, 2011 AT 9:29 PM

• rasmataz

Check and test the fuel pump relay and also the computer controlled circit of the fuel pump relay

Saturday, March 19th, 2011 AT 9:32 PM
  • TimHendry

Would the computer controlled circit of the fuel pump relay affect the lights and horn too

Saturday, March 19th, 2011 AT 9:59 PM