I HAVE A VAN

1994 GMC Safari

TimHendry

March, 19, 2011 AT 9:29 PM

I have a 1994 gmc safari van. It stoped running on me 1 day. I lost the fuel pump inside lights head lights and horn all in 1 shot. I asked the local dealer they told me that non are related alto I found out other wise. They are all on the same cercuit. I found a broken oil pressure switch I replaced it. Still no juice getting to the fuel pump. I tracked down the 4 fuseable links under the hood going in to the firewall. As u look at the wire harness on the wall the 1, 2 and 4th from the left side have juice on both sides. The 3rd 1 has no juice, I did check it is good just no juice. It goes inside to a single wire clip turns from red to a orange wire runs down and under my carpet.

Can You Help Please,

Tks,
Tim

March, 19, 2011 AT 9:32 PM

Check and test the fuel pump relay and also the computer controlled circit of the fuel pump relay

TimHendry

March, 19, 2011 AT 9:59 PM

Would the computer controlled circit of the fuel pump relay affect the lights and horn too

TimHendry

March, 20, 2011 AT 7:52 AM

Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Tahoe
Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Kia Rio
Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Mustang