BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
1992 Chevrolet Corsica
February, 8, 2011 AT 8:08 PM
I need to know where the heater core is on a 92 chevy corsica and how to replace it?
FOUND 2647 RELATED QUESTIONS
Heater Core Or Not Heater Core? That Is
February, 8, 2011 AT 8:30 PM
It's in the center of the heater/ac case behind the dash I posted the instructions on how to change it.
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. Disable the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) system, refer to Disabling the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) System. See: Body and Frame Interior Moulding / Trim Air Bag(s) Arming and Disarming Service and Repair
2. Negative battery cable.
3. Drain cooling system.
4. Raise vehicle.
5. Drain tube from heater case.
6. Heater hoses from heater core.
7. Lower vehicle.
8. Console (if equipped).
9. Right and left sound insulators.
10. Steering column opening filler.
11. Floor air outlet duct.
12. Heater core cover.
13. Heater core mounting clamps and remove heater core.
February, 8, 2011 AT 8:33 PM
Under the center of the dash, there is a tray to remove that will expose the core.
to post a reply.
Heater Core Removal
Heater problem 1994 dodge caravan 6 cyl front wheel drive automatic 134000 miles thinking seriously about removing the heater core
How to replace a heater core in a 1998 ford f150 4x4 5 4
How Do I Check The Drain Tube On Ac And Heater ...
I can turn my ac on high and after a few moments the floor is wet and water seems to be coming out the heater core box but my heater is
Replace Heater Core
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Got A Leaky Heater Core? Fix It Like The Pros
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Got a Leaky Heater Hose? Fix It Like The Pros
Car Heater Not Working? Fix It Like The Pros
Got An Engine Coolant Leak? See How The Pros Would Fix It
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.