BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
1992 CHEVROLET CORSICA
I need to know where the heater core is on a 92 chevy corsica and how to replace it?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 AT 8:08 PM
It's in the center of the heater/ac case behind the dash I posted the instructions on how to change it.
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. Disable the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) system, refer to Disabling the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) System. See: Body and Frame Interior Moulding / Trim Air Bag(s) Arming and Disarming Service and Repair
2. Negative battery cable.
3. Drain cooling system.
4. Raise vehicle.
5. Drain tube from heater case.
6. Heater hoses from heater core.
7. Lower vehicle.
8. Console (if equipped).
9. Right and left sound insulators.
10. Steering column opening filler.
11. Floor air outlet duct.
12. Heater core cover.
13. Heater core mounting clamps and remove heater core.
Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 AT 8:30 PM
Under the center of the dash, there is a tray to remove that will expose the core.
Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 AT 8:33 PM
to post a reply.
Related Heater Core Replace/Remove Questions
I Have An Issue With My Heat Not Working, The Heater Door Moves, The Thermostat Was Changed, The Heater Core Was Changed, And The...
1992 Chevy Corsica How Can I Fix The Problem To Make...
Smells Problem 1992 Chevy Corsica 4 Cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 Miles Help, I Have A Strange Smell That Has Come Back. When...
How To Replace Heater Core
How To Replace Heater Core In 1989 Chevy Corsica
1989 Chevy Corsica How Do I Replace A Heater Core?
Heater Problem 1989 Chevy Corsica 4 Cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 89000 Miles My Heater Core Is Leaking On My 89 Chevy Corsica. How...
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Heater Core Replacement
Replace Heater Core
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.