I WAS WONDERING HOW DO YOU MAKE A CAR INTO DUEL...

1992 Cadillac Deville

sean03

November, 11, 2012 AT 4:42 AM

Hi I was wondering how do you make a car into duel exhaust. I want to make my 1992 cadillac deville into duel exhaust. Would I have to buy a new muffler that splits into two. I can buy the two new tail pipes that are already bent. That is not a problem. I just am wondering how to make it into a duel exhaust. Thanks.

November, 11, 2012 AT 4:46 AM

It is a custom job for an exhaust shop to do with head pipes, converters and rear pipes. Expensive operation

cadieman

November, 11, 2012 AT 4:47 AM

This is not a good idea this cannot be done on this car.

sean03

November, 11, 2012 AT 4:48 AM

Oh ok then maybe I wont do it.

November, 11, 2012 AT 5:58 AM

Sean, how did you make out with your truck?

sean03

November, 11, 2012 AT 6:50 PM

Not good. No one knows why it wont start. They are trying to charge us another 100 dollars to do a diagnostics. We are like no you did not fix the original problem. It is still doing the same thing it did when we brought it to you the first time. Them came back with the ECM and the powertrain relay when the did the full diagnostics the first time so we replaced that and it is still doing the same thing it was doing. So I am calling the owner and I am going to talk with her about it.

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Replace Muffler
Find Out How to Test Your Catalytic Converter