Try bleeding the slave cylinder, here's how:
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM BLEEDING
Externally Mounted Slave Cylinder
1. Clean the reservoir cap and the slave cylinder connection.
2. Remove the slave cylinder from the housing.
3. Using a 3 / 32 in. Punch, drive out the pin that holds the tube in place.
4. Remove the tube from the slave cylinder and place the end of the tube in a container.
5. Hold the slave cylinder so that the connector port is at the highest point, by tipping it about 30 from horizontal. Fill the cylinder with DOT 3 brake fluid through the port. It may be necessary to rock the cylinder or slightly depress the pushrod to expel all the air.
Pushing too hard on the pushrod will spurt fluid from the port!
6. When all air is expelled (no more bubble are seen), install the slave cylinder.
Some fluid will be expelled during installation as the pushrod is depressed.
7. Remove the reservoir cap. Some fluid will run out of the tube end into the container. Pour fluid into the reservoir until a steady stream of fluid runs out of the tube and the reservoir is filled. Quickly install the diaphragm and cap. The flow should stop.
8. Connect the tube and install the pin. Check the fluid level.
9. Check the clutch operation.
Saturday, December 14th, 2013 AT 11:23 AM