WHY FLUID IS NOT GOING THROUGH BLEED VALVE, WHAT OPERATED THE CHECK VALVE OR PLUNGER?

• joe1953
  • 1989 Ford Ranger

I have replace the slave cylinder, the clutch master cylinder, and the Hydraulic line, when I try to bleed the slave cylinder, no fluid or air is coming out the bleed valve, but when I push the check valve in at the end of line where it go into slave cylinder fluid come out the line then.

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 2:11 AM

• ASEMaster6371

You may have a failed master cylinder. Check it for pressure at the line at the top.

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 2:45 AM
  • joe1953

I will have to take the master cylinder of to remove the line, because the line fit into the master cylinder and then a pin go through it, is there another way I can check for pressure, I want to about the plunger at the other end how it work.

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 3:04 AM
  • ASEMaster6371

Remove the line from the bellhousing and pump the pedal and see if there is any pressure.

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 3:11 AM
  • joe1953

If I remove the line from the bellhousing and pump the pedal if there no pressure then or no fluid run out the line, what I do next.

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 3:24 AM
  • ASEMaster6371

Replace the master cylinder

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 AT 3:29 AM