STALLING

Nissan Pathfinder

I have a 1991 Nissan Pathfinder, 3.0 engine with 200K miles. It will run fine when driving but when I come to a stop it stalls. It starts fine and will drive again but come to a stop and it will act like it is starving for gas and then stall. It did this several months ago and then it ran fine and now it is doing it again. At a stop I can keep the RPM's up and it will not stall. Any time I push the cluth in and let off the gas the RPM's will drop and it will stall. Thanks for the help.
Martinrp

First try cleaning out the throttle body with some carb spray and a rag. If it still des it the IAC motor might be giving up on you. Any check engine light?

Jack42
I though it might be the Idle Control Valve. Is this the same as the Idle Air Control Motor? There is no check engine light. I have read that sometimes it is posible to clean the Idle Air Control Valve. What woud you reccomend?

Martinrp
Bump... Bump... Bump...

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/236862_bump_1.jpg

I'm also having the same problem.
Has anyone figured this thing out?

Thanks,
lcp

Lcp2000