TOWNCAR CRANKS BUT WON'T START

1993 Lincoln Town Car

I have a 93 Lincoln Towncar, 4.6L engine with 80,000 miles. Had no previous problems. Went to start it one day and it cranked as normal and wouldn't start. Could not pull the OBD codes. Have 40PSI on the fuel rail, spark thru the plugs, new crank sensor, cam sensor reads good, no anti-theft system. Sprayed carb cleaner into air intake and it fired and died. I suspect the injector circuit and went to disconnect the ECM plug but the bolt spins and cannot remove the plug. Do you have any suggestions other than the ECM being bad? Thanks!
Smi889

You probably got it fixed by now. But.
You said it had a new crank sensor. Get a noid light and check for injector pulse when cranking.
I bet the crank sensor is bad or the wires going to it have a loose connection or are cut or damaged.
If you have no injector pulse. The most likely is crank sensor but an ecm can do it.
I have a used one that works fine if you need to try one cheap.
There is also a ECM relay in on the driver's fender well.
Three relays together and a diode if I remember correctly.
One is AC compressor, one fuel pump and one ECM/PCM.
Swap those around and then check the " 87" terminal of the relay socket for 12v.

TobyU