HELP

1997 Honda Accord

1997 Honda Accord 6 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 132000 miles

last night I bought a 97' honda accord 132k after I drove the car on the freeway for about 20min at 65-70mph. When I got off the freeway and came to a stop the car started smoking and the engine shut down. I popped the hood and saw that when u stand in front of the car and look on the left side of the vehicle the belt was smoking. Not sure what belt it is. I checked the oil and it was fine there was smoke coming out from the engine block were u put the oil when I removed the oil cap. Im not sure what happened can u possibly help to find out whats wrong?
Candi1

Did it over heat
was it the water pump or P/S belt
let me know

BMRFIXIT
It was the power sterring pump and yes it did over heat. I had a mech look at it and he told me that the lifters are knoking and the p/s pump is leaking and there is an oil leak and he thinks that could have caused the lifters to knock and need to be replaced. So now im screwed and have to probably buy a new engine. Do u know were I can get one cheap in phhoenix az. Thanks for your help and replying to this message.

Have a great day!

Candi1
Try used auto parts and
junk yards
good luck

BMRFIXIT
THANKS I THINK I WILL TRY A SHOP INSTEAD OF A JUNK YARD OR SOMETHING CUZ I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE HOLE AGAIN.

Candi1