CRANKS BUT WON'T START...

1995 Ford Bronco

1995 Ford Bronco V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 130k miles

Recently replaced the fouled starter on my 1995 bronco. Admittedly the truck hasn't been started for a few months. Now it will crank fine, but will not turn over to run. Where can I spray ether to try to get the engine started? I feel that if I can get it started, it'll run, though I may need a need fuel filter or fuel pump.

The throttle is engaging and fuel is making it in - I can smell the gas if I try to long and flood the motor.

Thanks!

bill
Bgrocket

To determine if its being caused by fuel or spark -do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it