CHEVY FUEL PUMP RELAY WIRE

1991 Chevrolet Camaro

1991 Chevy Camaro 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic unknow miles

i have a 91 camaro v6 3.1 mutiport fuel inj. A red wire coming from the fuel pump relay switch is cut. I cant find where it goes to. Chiltons book says it goes to the fuel pump prime connecter. Where is that located?
Richardiwr

The rpime test connector is at the left side of firewall near relay bracket see C8 for location

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_c8_1.jpg

Welcome, prime connector should be under the hood driver side firewall, close to relay. Red wire with electrical connector, nothing plugged into it. It's a test connector for the fuel pump, if you use a jumper wire from battery voltage to the connector, the pump should run, you don't have to use the key. Use inline fuse on the jumper.

Thankyou very much for your answer to my question. I wasnt sure if running a jumper wire would be ok. I have looked all over trying to find where the red wire was connected but couldnt find anywhere for it to go. Again thankyou so much.

Richardiwr