SUZUKI XL7 ENGINE PROBLEM

2008 Suzuki XL7 • 53,000 miles

Service Stability Control, Service Traction Control, All Wheel Drive Off and Check Engine lights are all flashing. Code reads Camshaft/Crankshaft sensor.

What does this mean and how do I fix it.

Papamurph

Thats for the engine but there are other codes for the other systems. Cam sensor code has nothing to do with other issues.

What is the code?

I had this warning this morning. It happened last year too, I took it to the mechanic and was told the power steering pump needed replaced. So I did that but it has apparently not taken care of the problem. When the warning came on this morning it also said "reducing engine power" then the engine started chugging/hesitating slightly. Could this have anything to do at all with the air in one of the tires being low? That warning light was also on. Please help! I can't afford to replace another part that doesn't need to be replaced. Where should I start? What should I expect?

Thanks!

Khamlett