CAN AC COMPRESSOR OF DENSO BE REPAIRED?

2007 Toyota Corolla • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 68,000 miles

My car AC compressor is leaking refrigerant, mechanic said its a leaking seal. Can it be repaired or replaced?I already spent 300$ in buying this compressor from junk yard.
Fahdaslam

What seal is he referring to? The input shaft seal? And yes, I would think it is replaceable by disassembly of clutch.

Fixitmr
Any warranty on junk yard part? Maybe you can take written statement from mechanic and get partial refund? Or if still under warranty, a replacement?

Fixitmr
He didnt told me the name of seal, but I hv seen my self he put leak detector nose at the clutch and gas was leaking from pulley side. Warranty was of 3 days and leak was soo minor that it took a month when I declared that OK now AC is not cooling well.

Fahdaslam
3 days on 300 dollar air compressor? Rediculous! Ripoff! Sometimes they post time limits/no refunds but will still do deal with reasonable customers.

Fixitmr